OUR SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Youth mentoring where we give university students counsel in career goals, the world of work, family life and financial matters.
- Training and offering opportunities to secondary school leavers to work in an office setting free of charge after which we look for jobs for them.
- A Skills Development Centre where we develop the vocational skills of the less fortunate in society, gratis.
- Collaboration to hold programmes on HIV/AIDS, drug abuse, environmental sanitation, waywardness/truancy and poverty.
- Assistance in the form of responses to appeals for funds, sponsorship.